Monday, August 3, 2015

My Journey Starts..

Hi!! My friends. I am Going to share my experience of stammering with all of you guys. It was about one year ago. I just left my job and searching the solution of my stammering. One day on searching on internet  i got to know about TISA ( The Indian Stammering Association). After a long time exploring the internet i get through TISA Facebook page. After Joining TISA i attended a SHG (Selp Help Groups) Meeting which was organized in Central Park, New Delhi.  First time in my life i feels that i am not alone in this world to tackle this problem. There are many guys who are dealing with this stammering. On that days in SHG i feel very relaxed and calm. Guys i recommend you to Join SHG Group of your area to explore your self.
To Know more about your SHG Group Visit : http://t-tisa.blogspot.in/ or You can visit the Facebook page of TISA : https://www.facebook.com/TheIndianStammeringAssociation


1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.